- Our properties are individually owned, and each owner reserves the right to disallow certain pets, however, due to the nature of the breeds, ALL owners DO NOT accept Rottweilers, Pitbulls, Chows, German Shephards, Doberman Pinchers, Presna Canarios, or any mix of these breeds. For allowable pets, a non-refundable pet fee of $250.00 per pet is required. Please ask concerning pet requirements on each property, AS PET FEE AND DEPOSIT CAN VARY BY OWNER/LANDLORD.
- All dogs and cats must wear vaccination tags attached to a collar that is worn at all times. You must maintain a valid rabies vaccination certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian. It must include the animal’s name, description, age, date, and type of vaccination. You must renew all pet registrations annually, and provide a copy of the registration to us.
- Cats and dogs must be neutered/spayed. Any reptile, fish or pet that is considered a poisonous species is prohibited. You cannot maintain exotic animals or livestock in the rental home, grounds or community property. The breeding of privately owned animals is prohibited.
- Any damage to the leased premises caused by a pet or an aquarium leak must be immediately repaired, cleaned, and/or replaced at your expense (including, but not limited to stained carpets, broken window shades or blinds, and scratched and/or chewed cabinetry). You must protect all carpeting from odor, infestations and stains by cleaning it annually. The Landlord reserves the right to inspect the leased property (while providing proper notice) periodically in order to assess any possible damages.
- Continual reports of excessive animal noise (such as a barking dog or a loud bird) will be grounds for the Landlord’s withdrawal of permission, after which you will have to remove the pet(s) from the premises immediately. Pet owners must ensure the proper disposal of a deceased animal according to state and local regulations. Burial of the deceased pet on the property grounds is strictly prohibited. When outdoors, all pets must be on a leash and under the control of a mature and responsible individual. Pets may not be tethered or left unattended outside at any time. Pets are barred from any community area such as playgrounds, pools and game courts.
- You must agree to clean and properly dispose of all pet waste, both inside and outside the rental property on a daily basis. No excrement is to remain on the grounds.
- Security deposit are only refunded after the property has been vacated and examined by the management.
- Service animals are not pets, but provide assistance to disabled residents. By law, the Landlord must allow service animals for Tenants who have an apparent or verified need for the animal in order to afford a disabled Tenant fair use and enjoyment of the facilities. Additional deposits and/or pet fees are not required for service animals, but Tenant(s) are responsible for cleaning up after the animal. Tenant(s) are also responsible for any damage done to the unit, building or grounds, beyond reasonable wear and tear. Service animals must meet local and state laws for vaccinations. We require the animal to be housebroken and neutered or spayed.