Application Approval Criteria
No more than 2 late payments during the last 12 months.
- Rent cannot exceed 33% of gross monthly income (before taxes).
- Rent plus all revolving debt cannot exceed 50% of gross monthly income.
- No unpaid repossessions or collections within the last 2 years, for a combined total amount of over $1,000.00.
- No more than 4 late payments within the last year on credit cards or other loans. (With the exception of student loans and medical charges/collections.)
- No debt can be owed to any landlord, management company, apartment community, etc. (With the exception of Foreclosures within the last 12 months.)
Bankruptcy: No late payments or collections for two years from the bankruptcy file date.
Evictions: No evictions in the last 7 years.
- No convictions of any felony within the last 10 years.
- No more than 1 arrest within the last 7 years.
- No arrests or convictions for sexual related offences or domestic abuse.