Charlotte Tenant Screening
The Application Process:
- Tenant enters employment information, proof of identity, bank account information and previous rental history through our application process.
- Using prospect information and social security number a credit report is generated and reviewed.
- Property Manager looks for annual income that is ideally in excess of 3 times the rental rate
- Rental History is considered and verified if applicable
- A local criminal search is performed.
- Certified/guaranteed funds are required to hold property in the amount of first month’s rent.
- The property manager will conference with each property owner to discuss the merits or considerations of each applicant.
- A lease will be executed only with owner approval and signed acceptance.
For additional information on our Charlotte Tenant Screening and Application process, please feel free to contact us.